Friday, March 5, 2010

For Such A Time As This

                                                                                                                                   Feb. 23,2010



                       For Such A Time As This


 I am here to encourage, inspire and give hope to each and everyone of you.  The reason I chose this topic is because of my life.  I felt I had no purpose once the kids started leaving home.  Getting a career sounded so empty to me.  We are not here today by accident.  We were created for such a time as this.  I don’t know about all of you, but my small group really bonded.  I got to know some ladies that have been here as long as me, that I have never known before.  Hopefully, I touched their lives as much as they have touched mine.  We were born for such a time as this.

I don’t want anyone to think their life is less important, valued, or treasured because they haven’t done anything as wonderful or as mighty as Beth Moore, John Lynch, Billy Graham or even Queen Esther. None of them are greater or better than you or I, in God’s eyes.

Where you are at today is just another stepping stone to God’s Divine Purpose and plan for your life.  Singing a lullaby, wiping a snotty nose, cleaning a boo boo, visiting a grandchild and letting them know that Jesus loves them, bringing a meal to a family, or visiting the sick. Whatever it is, the list goes on and on.  All these are just as important to God as what Esther did.

God created you for such a time as this.  The greatest purpose is so he can fellowship with you and have a relationship with you.  Esther is not the only royalty.  We all are!  We’re children of the King!  We are here for such a time as this, to carry on his message of LOVE!


                                By:  Kathy Grayczyk

No comments:

Post a Comment